Terms & Conditions
Before you place an order with UK Essays Experts, we recommend that you first read all the terms and conditions of the website so you can clearly understand that you are entering an association with us. It’s important that you read and understand the following terms and conditions carefully and acknowledge that you’ve read and understood each and every point mentioned below:
- Copyright: Every image, video, content or banner on www.ukessaysexperts.co.uk is a property of UK Essay Experts. Therefore, the trademarked name used on this website belongs to the relevant holding company and cannot be affiliated with any service or product which is not part of this establishment.
- Information (Contact Information): Our customers can contact in different ways, these are by
- Customer Services
- Query Form
- Live Chat
- Payments: When you’re placing an order, all the payment should be cleared. If there is any payment delay, your order will also be delivered late. Our clients can pay us via PayPal or money can be transferred straightway into our bank accounts. After requesting for the order, our clients can receive the bank account details.
- Account Supervision Policy: All our customers are responsible for their accounts, therefore we urge them to change the username and password provided to them by us, in order to protect themselves from any form of security gap.
- Alteration Policy of Website: The company holds the right to change the policies at any times, without informing the customer beforehand.
- Liability Limitation: In case of any type of impairment, every client must agree that we won’t be liable for any impairment that is caused by the utilisation of the website or services that this website provided.
- Personal Information: We ensure you that any kind of information that you have provided to the company is kept confidential as we are strong advocates of the Data Protection and Companies Act Policy. Thus, none of your information is shared with any person, organisation or third party. However, it can be provided to the law authorities if asked.
- If an order with a deadline of 48 hours is cancelled after 24 hours of placement, then the company will hold back 50% of the amount as service charges.
- Order(s) placed on the deadline of 8 hours to 24 hours will not be liable for any refund.
- Cancellation amount will be reimbursed after 25 to 30 business days from the time of cancellation.
- Not all orders will be entitled to 100% refund.
- For the dissertation, no cancellation after 72 hours of order placement will be entertained.
- You must agree to all the stated policies on this page when placing your order(s).
- Customers must provide all the necessary details when placing their order(s), as the company will not be held responsible for any irregularities.
- Revisions will be unlimited if we fail to comply with your initial instructions.
- Upon revision(s), no additional work will be entertained which was not mentioned during order placement.
- All the extra work requested during the revision session will be charged separately as per the work count, nature of work and urgency.
- Student(s) can claim a revision within 15 days after the order is delivered, the order should have a word count of 250-5,000 words. Revisions shall be charged after the expiry of this period.
- Student(s) can claim a revision within 30 days after the order is delivered, having 5,000 words or more. Revisions shall be charged after the expiry of this period.
- The company will not entertain any revision on Sundays or public holidays.
- Revision for all orders with a 24 hours deadline will be provided in 8-12 hours from the time the customer makes the request for the revision.
- Revision for all orders with a 48 hours deadline will be provided in 24 hours from the time the customer makes the request for revision.
- We require three days to revise an order of 5000 words to 9,750 words.
- We require five-seven days to revise an order of 10,000 words or above.
- While placing an order you must agree to given policies.
- Any demand for refund will not be entitled to 100% money back.
- The exception of full refund is only when a student receives a failing grade, i.e. F on the order delivered from our forum or if there is more than 30% plagiarism found in the order delivered by us.
- Refunds will only be issued to students after they provide authentic proof(s).
- Refunds will not be furnished after 30 days of order delivery.
- All orders claiming for a refund will be investigated thoroughly. This process may take 30 days.
- We would like to make clear the fact that we shall hold back 50% as a service charge if the student has utilised our revision service.
- The company will not process refunds for orders that were placed with a deadline of 48 hours and less.
- The company will not process refunds for dissertations that were placed with a deadline of 10 days and less.
- Gathering Customer Information: We require all our customers to provide their personal information such as name, email, username, etc. in order for them to be able to utilise the services we provide.
- Information Privacy: All personal information of our clients is treated as confidential. Adhering to the Data Protection Act, we treat all information delicately and do not provide any personal information to any third party organisation or anyone else.
Information of Every Visit: In order to provide better-customised services we track the location of the person viewing our website through their IP address.
- Service Information: UK Essays Experts provides many promotional offers and special discounts to our customers. These are relayed through various mediums such as a telephone call, email or an SMS. Communication of all such information is only done based on individual customer consent. You can opt out of this service at any time.
- Access to Personal Information: All individual customers are allowed to view their private information withheld in the company’s logs. To gain access to this information, send a mail to our legal department pertaining to the subject. You may be required to answer a few questions to prove your identity.