Terms and Conditions
Before you place an order with UK Essays Experts, we recommend that you first read all the terms and conditions of the website so you can clearly understand that you will be signing a contract with us. It’s important that you read and understand the following terms and conditions carefully and acknowledge that you’ve read and understood each and every point mentioned below:
- Copyright: Every image, video, content or banner on www.ukessaysexperts.co.uk is a property of UK Essay Experts. Therefore, the trademarked name used on this website belongs to the relevant holding company and cannot be affiliated with any service or product which is not part of this establishment.
- Information (Contact Information): Our customers can contact in different ways, these are by
- Customer services
- Query form
- Live chat
- Payments : When you’re placing an order, all the payment should be cleared. If there is any payment delay, your order will also be delivered late. Our clients can pay us via PayPal or money can be transferred straightway into our bank accounts. After requesting for the order, our clients can receive the bank account details.
- Account Supervision Policy: All our customers are responsible for their accounts, therefore we urge them to change the username and password provided to them by us, in order to protect themselves from any form of security gap.
- Alteration Policy of Website : The company hold the right to change the policies at any times
We hope you read and understood each and every point mentioned. If you have any confusions regarding any of these points feel free to talk to us at any time.
- Liability Limitation: In case of any type of impairment, every client must agree that we won’t be liable for any impairment that is caused by the utilisation of the website or services that this website provided.
- Personal Information: We ensure you that any kind of information that you have provided to the company is kept confidential as we are strong advocates of the Data Protection and Companies Act Policy. Thus, none of your information is shared with any person, organisation or third party. However, it can be given to the law authorities if asked.
We hope you read and understood each and every point mentioned. if you have any confusions regarding any of these points feel free to talk to us at any time.